Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my turn to try and post a pic
[Image: PIEP7791CustomImage0012693.jpg]ok I think it worked. HEY how about that huge fish I got It's a sucker I got out of a stream. there were 1oo's of them took lots for bait.(for someone else I would never use bait hahah)
[signature]
thats a classic!

sm
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Oh Moosman, you crack me up.[/size][/font]
[signature]
Mooseman where was that pic taken? I think my kids would love to catch a bunch of suckers! What other species are in that river?

Thanks!

D
[signature]
that pic is just below scipio res down south of yuba. I dont know if there are any other kinds of fish. we went there on our way to fish redmond for pike and stoped to get some fresh sucker.and for you guy that know that is the long way to redmond most of the time but we stayed with a friends place in sipio for a week.
[signature]
well that looks familar. just like this time when i hooked a 8 inch sculpin on a fly, it took off into the current and i had so much line, the current made it fell like a huge fish, well im a hooten and a hollerin, and i have people lookin at me from the bridge and a few other anglers have started to look, when i pull the line up and there is a sculpin, embarrassing i tell ya.
[signature]
Hey Nomoose , I found a few pics in my archive .

[Image: LOOM5874CustomImage0436547.jpg]

Night fishin the Green , and a nice bow .
[signature]
[sly]wow that was a long time ago.It was a fun time is I'm thinking right. thats when you got us in to useing a rapala on the green,and I still like to use that there. thanks. oh by the way ron is ok did dint cut himself much, but the cops shot him whit a shotgun bean bag to get him to drop the knife, the bag did more harm then the knife, but he is ok now.
[signature]
Sounds like Ron needs to hook some fish . I know I need to all the time for stress . Glad he's fine .
[signature]