Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First trip to Willard this Year
Hello all, Im a bit jazzed to find this message board. The past posts i have already read have given me more tips on how to fish willard than i could have dreamed. Me and My father fished Willard on Wednesday Morning from 8am to about 1 pm. We mainly fished around the light pole area. We are still learning how to fish willard, but we did pick up one Wiper that went 19 inches....good fight! It was caught on a #5 Firetiger Shad Rap. The weird thing was that we caught 4 good size perch on a gold and black wally diver! ive never caught a perch trolling a crank bait.

Im looking forward to posting more on my fishing trips as well as learning how to fish Utah better from you fine folks. Thanks

P.S Any hints as to what a modified Producer is?
[signature]
Good to have you on the board Lunashines, how did you find the board? You can also go to the link toward the top of the page where it says Home: Utah: General Discusion: Reply to post and click on Utah. You can go to the Willard arcive and get a lot of usefull info from previous post.

A lot of people have caught perch trolling this year, how big were they? We look forward to your future post. A Producer is a lure that is sold at Hooked fishing tackle in Kaysville. A modified Producer is one that has been changed by adding a tail and new hooks and split rings. Good luck on your next trip to Willard. WH2
[signature]
Glad you guys could have some luck at Willard. This place is truly great. Nice to have you here. Good luck next time you head out.
[signature]