Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome back TubeDude
As many that follow the boards know TubeDude stepped down as a Moderator to finish his book of 30yrs. Book finished he just couldn't stay away and is a Moderator once more. Welcome Back![Wink]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Thanks, Bro. You have stepped in and done a great job of helping on the Utah Board too. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Ready for some cat rasslin'? A couple of us are talking about a gorilla floatilla about next Thursday.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Would be a great excuse to get the Ice fishing stuff put away and get the tube running. I don't even care where.[crazy]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]No ice augers allowed.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]We were thinking about Lincoln Beach on Thursday, but long range forecast shows the potential of some strong SW breezes. Let's look again in a couple of days.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Welcome back Tubedude...The most knowledgeable float tuber around...without a doubt!
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Thanks[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Not a problem as I'm back to building the great kidney stone wall of Utah.[mad]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Baggin' it for Thursday. I will wait until Mama Nature settles down a bit. Usually not too good when the daily fronts are going through, and there is supposed to be some strong SW winds.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Stay in touch. Might be doing a shot on Starvation with LloydE next week.[/#0000ff]
[signature]