Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "0" pher is over!!!
One_eyed_jack and myself went to Willard this morning. Now before I post my report, one question. Does the wind ever stop blowing up there or what??? But in the intermittant breaks in wind gusts I managed to bring in 3 very nice wipers, all caught on 9 cm jointed repalas. Caught one in the south west corner and the other 2 300 yrds straight out from the south marina!!! Just glad to have had the pleasure of bringing in the fighters!!! Hopefully the wind will calm down someday
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Way to go P.Kid,[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]You've worked hard and long for them. Congrats.[/size][/font]
[signature]
Way to go Polokid.
[signature]
way to go polo
looks like you and oej really had to battle it out. i no it feels good, it took me 3 trips before i landed my 1st wiper this year. what colors were your rapalas?
[signature]
Silver and grey combinations colors on the rapalas!!!
[signature]
Way to go Polo - 3 in the hand, is better the none in the boat. Sounds like you had to pay your dues for the wiper reward.

Now that you have your sea legs - the 40 mph Old Coot Cookoff and today - you better say your prayers to the fish gods blowing up your fish fry.

Take care and maybe next week - we'll go again [cool]
[signature]
wish for the wind to stop and the fishing will stop too. the wind on that lake is a blessing those are the hottest fishin days for smallies and wipers.
[signature]
Congrats Polokid !!! I got to get over that hump one of these days too . I guess it would help if I would go to Willard . Got the Muskie hump still to get over . LOL
[signature]
good job. i too have recently gotten over that hump, and like hells i still have to get over the muskie hump
[signature]