Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
economy question ?
Times are a little tough and I was wondering if it has had a negative or positive influence on you outdoor hunting and fishing activities ?

For me it is so far going to the positive side , more fishing means a few extra meals on the table , doing a few more gathering walks for mushrooms and wild spears , I did find a patch of wild mint last week .

When hunting season comes on I'm definitely not passing on filling my tags during the string and stick season . I'm even thinking of doing a little waterfouling this year , been a long time since i've done that .

How's the economy helping / hurting your outdoor activitys ?
[signature]
with out a doubt, the ecconomy has cut way back on my fishing, its too early to say what for about the fall seasons..

I would like to drop a few wet backs my self... been a long time since I partaked in watter fowl, but I do have to admit, I was hunting water fowl from the middle of a corn feild. [:p]
[signature]
ive gotto admit..i dont go as often as i used to..stay closser to home when i do...my gas bait tackle bugets a little strained..ive been doing alot more meat fishing this year..gotta admit its kind of fun fishing for a purpose..makes the catch seem more fun..
[signature]
catch and keep kill and grill. gunpowder and a garden LOL
[signature]
I'm fishing about the same amount I normaly do. Only difference would be the amount of money spending on any new lures/ bait have been cut short. Diggin worms instead of buying minnows, checking for tackle at rummage sales, etc etc.
[signature]
ya know things have gotten bad when you start wittlin plugs out of broom stick handles. "I havent swep the floor since the nafta agreement was signed." [laugh]
[signature]