Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Fish at the same time
I'll upload pics later. I'm at work right now so I can't get to them. But I was on break and I threw my firetiger lure in and felt one fish hit. I set the hook and then another one hit. Umm okay. So I pull again and reel them in. I had 2 fish on my line. One on each treble. I'm so buzzed right now over it. Problem getting them loose though. I'd be working on one and then his friend would wiggle. I finally got them both off and back in the water safely. I'd seen that happen on tv before, but never thought I could do it. I'm sure many here have done it too. But for me, it was new and cool. Now, back to work. blarg
[Image: 675A0192.JPG]
[Image: 675A0193.JPG]
[Image: 675A0194.JPG]

Jason
[signature]
If that ever happens to me, i think I'll crap myself and die. lol
[signature]
Thats pretty cool. Never has happened to me yet, but I guess the feed bag was on for that day. Great pics. [Smile]
[signature]
Loved your pictures. Wow, how long is your break lol, and how close to a fishing spot.

I have never heard of anyone catching two fish like that. That is really cool. Thanks for sharing. [Image: happy.gif]
[signature]
my breaks are 15 min and half hour lunch. The lake is across the street. So I really high tail it out there to the lake and throw in as I am walking down the hill to get the most time in.

Jason
[signature]