Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deer Creek (Report) 6-22
I took my daughter today to Deer Creek. We got there around 10:00am and launched by the island. The water has risen almost 4 ft from two weeks ago. The water temp was 68 degrees when we arrived and 71 when we left. We fished the drop offs on the east side of the res in 10 to 20 ft of water with a grubs and dropshot rigs. It was a good day in the 4 hours that we fished we caught 25 plus smallies. Most were 10 to 15inches. I did talk to a guy that was bottom bouncing from walleye and he landed a couple over by the island in 24 ft of water, but I have caught my share of walleye this year and was eager for that tough smallmouth. He is a pic of one of the typical fish we were catching.

[url "http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/pescadorutahv/vwp?.dir=/&.dnm=Smallie+6-22.jpg&.src=ph&.view=t&.hires=t"][Image: Smallie+6-22.jpg?bcCll9.AH_BNgVlp][/url]

It was a good day. The bigger fish were caught after the wind started to blow around 12.
[signature]
I can't see your picture. I even tried copying and pasting it.
[signature]
My daughter took the picture and that explains the angle.
[signature]
[Image: Smallie+6-22.jpg?bcZ1o9.A3WkagVlp]
[signature]
Can you see it now . I couldn't see it but open another browser and did the copy paste thing and found it .
[signature]
Long as I had yahoo open on another browser window I could see it . but now I see nothing . Oh well !!!!!!
[signature]
[Image: Smallie+6-22.jpg?bcoMr9.A2QV4gVlp]
[signature]