Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Electric friday
I took a buddy up to Electric early friday morning hoping to chase a few cutt from my aluminum boat. We got there a little before seven with only one other boat parked at the lake, sweet. The lake is full to capacity and beautiful! My favorite thing about that lake is the scenery, i think, and we had perfect glass for at least a couple hours. We were marking fish suspended just off the bottom but once the wind came up I didn't have a way to hold us on them so we were only able to troll. We picked up six between the two of us in four hours, just pretty little 15" cutts. Had a good time, can't wait to get up there in the fall!
[signature]
we went down there today,saturday. to get some shiner minnows. the minnows are abundant and we caught a few cutts just to see if we remembered how. brought some home for the smoker. the lake is really full. a fun day.
[signature]
My wife and I also fished it Saturday from the shore. We were just a little ways north of the boat ramp. Got lots of shiners and a few cutts and one small tiger trout. Also fished Gooseberry for an hour or so in the PM. Last time I fished it was at least 45 years years ago. It brought back fond memories of some trips with my parents and grand parents. We caught some small, but feisty rainbows.
[signature]
We were there on sunday had about the same success I have never seen the lake so full. Tons of deer as well.
[signature]