Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucky Peak Smallmouth Report
It was my second time fishing Lucky Peak this season and we did alright. This forum helped me to line out a few trips with Jetcrafter. We were on his craft. The trick plastic was the Gulp 3" Smelt. Rig it with a 1/16 oz. jig and fish it slow. Let if fall and twitch it. It does not need to be near the bottom. Jetcrafter had the first few and they were a solid 2lbs. each. We hooked in to about a dozen Northern Pikeminnows. They are quite abundant. Jetcrafter also brought in a nice sized crappie on the 3" Gulp Smelt pattern. We headed back around 11:30 a.m. I think that reservoir is quite a gem. We spent all of our time on the Mores Creek arm. When we were getting ready to pull the boat out I made the one last ditch cast and pulled in an 11" smallmouth. That place is loaded with fish....

Sorry. The only pics are on Jetcrafters phone.

_lavro
[signature]
I had a great time fishing with Larvo!

Lucky Peak fishing is better than I expected. The other night guys on my boys caught a perch, trout (nice one too), pike minnow and bass.

The only pic I have of Larvo with a bass is with a small one from the previous trip at Lucky Peak. The ones we caught on Friday were much bigger....

Here are some pics!

[Image: crappiepic.jpg]

[Image: fishpics.jpg]

This is Larvo man, the pic is a couple weeks old and the fish not near as big as the bigger ones he caught on friday.

[Image: larvobasser.jpg]

[Image: bass1.jpg]
[signature]