Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any salmon yet?
Stateman says they're hitting below Brownlee- any truth to that?
[signature]
you have to go quite a bit below brownlee to get to the chinook. you probably won't find any until you get below hell's canyon dam. they're catching a few jacks there.
[signature]
thanks
[signature]
Has anyone got firm word on catching kings below Brownlee yet?
[signature]
I fished hell's canyon dam tailrace sat and sun. brought home 8. pretty decent fishing there
[signature]
Wow that sounds great, I have to get over there as soon as possible, what were they hitting on?
[signature]
how was the water lvl, and weather
[signature]
How is it at Riggans? I see the water level has fell of quit abit. I mean has water cleared up?
[signature]
No word yet but most of my friends are gambling on it turning on this next week. I know about 20 people heading up Sunday and fishing for 3 or 4 days.
[signature]
I was up to Challis today. Water high and off color. We stopped at Cottenwood Campground, big mound of sand at boat ramp water fast. I don't know how it will be this weekend. Good luck this weekend.
[signature]
Sorry on the late reply, they were hitting my cured salmon eggs underneath a bobber.
[signature]
Sorry on the late reply, the water level was a bit higher than they had been running, but still ok. the weather was kinda crappy, lots of rain - but then the mist from the spillway made it seem like it was raining all the time anyway.
[signature]
I appreciate the response better late than never I always say. were you in Riggins lately?
[signature]
yup, fished sat, sun, mon, and tues til about 1130. Pretty crazy: tuesday there was more pressure than saturday - an absolute madhouse. Everybody was doing pretty decent, mostly jack action though: 60/40 jacks. Just read last night that they are already slamming Riggins with restrictions. After tomorrow (Friday June 19th) you can only keep jacks from Time Zone Bridge to Shorts Creek, and only 1 adult everywhere else. PISSED!!!! Glad I got while the gettin was good I guess!
[signature]
Thanks that's good to know, decisions have to be made of course...(by my wife usually) looks like I have to get after them before more restrictions start popping up or I'm gonna miss it. thanks for the response[Wink]
[signature]