Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Damm
Its been quite a few years since I fished Willard we use to drive over near the s. marina fight off the bugs and fish right off the dam. I guess now with the repairs finishing there are some no trespass signs there ???

Anybody know if you can fish that section from the shore or if its it all closed off ???
[signature]
The area under construction should be open, I believe the contractor should be moving out within the next couple of days. The dam & marina should be back to normal.
[signature]
I'm not sure what dam you were fishing at by the South marina but there is a dike that goes around the whole lake[Wink], lol, just kidding. As far as there being any no trespassing sign, you should be OK as long as you don't go into the marina area, there are no signs that I have ever seen. Good luck if you go. WH2
[signature]
LOL its been a while since I been to Willard [:p]

We hit it yesterday and you right the dike does go around the whole lake [cool] I'm really impressed with the repairs, we use to head toward the s marina take that dirt road in the back. It use to be just over ran with mosquito's & bugs but they plowed it and covered allot of that marsh that ran parrell with the dike. Allot cleaner too !!! Still some mosquito's but nothing like it use to be. It can almost justify the 10 bucks almost ...[Wink]

Now if they would do somthing about the section right before the S. Marina Entrance. Man that place is dirty.
[signature]
A lot of folks will park right by the entrance to the south marina and walk over the hill and fish by the inlet. I'm guessing that is where you are talking about because it is very over grown with all the weeds. Is there a lot of trash in that area too?
[signature]
Ya, we seen a few cars parked there walked over the hill to see what was going on and the area is just littered with trash.

Styrofoam chicken liver containers, diapers, empty drinks and looks like some one ate McDonalds for 5 and left every wrapper on the ground. [mad][mad][mad][mad]
[signature]