Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deer tags going fast
Got online today to get my achery tag and the site was down (Because of the amount of people trying to get tags) got on an hour later and all the tags were sold out. You can still get Muzz and Rifle deer tags, but they will probably be gone by the end of the week (If not the end of the day)
Good Luck
Hookjaw
[signature]
So did you miss out on getting a tag then?
[signature]
Yeah, I missed out on the Archery tag. I got a Muzz tag, so hopefully I can find something during that hunt. I just can't believe that I wont be hunting the Extended this year. That is my favorite hunt [frown]
[signature]
They sure were gone quick! I'd bet next year they will all go in the draw.
[signature]
Bummer ya missed out[mad] That muzzleloader tag will be an awesome tag though..i'm an archery guy but the week of the muzzleloader hunt is my favorite time to chase deer in northern utah...you should get into plenty of bux!!!!
[signature]
Yup, plenty of "field bucks" roaming around that time of year [laugh].

I have some pretty good areas in mind. Hopefully I can get something this year. Kind of wierd going from a 3 month hunting season with my bow, to a week with a Muzz. This sucks!
[signature]
Deer tags are now all gone!
[signature]
Yup.
If you want a tag next year you will have to put in the draw. I'm sure there won't be much left next year after the draw, if anything.
And they say that the number of hunters in Utah is decreasing [:p]. What a joke!
[signature]
Good thing i drew mine this year. I'm stoked for antelope.
[signature]
which area did you draw for antelope?
[signature]
I believe it is plateau
[signature]
Thanks for the heads up, as usual.

Got my muzzy deer and muzzy elk tags. Time to start scouting hard! :-)
[signature]