Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PM Question
I was just wondering if the BFT administrators monitor the private messages?. Just curious. Also, does the 400 pixel width for pics apply to PM transferred pics?. I included a shot of Kayote II just cuz.............

Good Fishing, Kayote

[Image: l42342.jpg]
[signature]
Yes, we monitor all and are always watching. We can see everything you think you are hiding from us.[sly][sly][Wink]

No we can see the PM's you send. Those are strictly between you and the receiver. As for the pics, the 400 max size is just for posting here on the boards. There is no size limitations for pm's.
[signature]
Oh no, it's 1984. I swear, I was just kidding in that last PM, honest................LMAO

Good Fishing, Kayote
[signature]
[cool]Hey, Teroy. Just one minor clarification. While there is no pixel size restriction on PM images, there is a file size restriction. As I remember that is about 250KB. If someone tries to send a high resolution pic of over a megabyte in size, it will not transmit. Better to use the email route, as long as they don't have similar restrictions on Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL or other ISPs with low capacity requirements. I have highspeed internet, with almost unlimited transmission and reception capacity. But, sometimes I have to break large text articles up into two or three pieces to get them to folks who want them and have low capacity service.

And...don't EVER tell your Utah members that you really CAN monitor PM's. You would be surprised at some of the hot stuff I see from the folks on the float tubing board. Of course, we're all kinda kinky anyway.

TubeDude
[signature]
whoops, it was just brought to my attention. My brain was going faster than my fingers. we can not see your pm's lol
[signature]
killer picture! I'd have that one blown up to 16 x 24 , frame it and put it in the living room!

sm
[signature]
Thank you Southernman. That bass flipped at just the right moment. You can see water flying out of the gills on the full resolution.

Good Fishing, Kayote
[signature]