Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fly Fishing Facebook Group
Hi all,

Found this group on Facebook, looks pretty cool. Little video articles on "lunch time fishing", pictures and organized fly fishing events.

[url "http://www.facebook.com/pages/fly-fishing-frenzy/55340352296?ref=nf"][#212126]http://www.facebook.com/...y/55340352296?ref=nf[/#212126][/url]
[signature]
I am there[cool]
[signature]
Thank you thank you and glad to have you there.
[signature]
Thank you...looks like fun
[signature]
One of my friends started it, I'm still very much a novice, but they are all hardcore.
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]As Director of Operations for Prosper, Inc what is this all about Nica?[/size][/#008000][/font]
[font "Garamond"][#ff0000][size 4]Prosper Inc. Dba Prosper Learing Fraud, scam and home based business at its worse Provo Utah[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
I haven't been there for a while, but you'd be hard pressed to find any big business that doesn't have it's share of complaints. I'd recommend you contact them however if you need more info.
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Hi Nica - I have no intention of contacting anyone from Prosper Inc for I was just wondering if you have any special interest in Facebook. BTW the videos are cool.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
I see....I love Facebook...I'm kind of an addict...I had no idea how many people use it and I've been able to get back in touch with people that I'd never thought I'd find again, it's cool in that regard. Probably spend a bit too much time on it though.

The videos are cool, I wish they had more of them, I'm a bit of a novice so in a lot of ways I am "monkey see, monkey do". Gotta learn the craft from all of you guys with a few years under your belt.
[signature]
I went there and all I could see was to become a fan.. ?? normally you join a group and then that group shows up in your groups folder on facebook.. so far have not been able to do that..

any insight on whether this is a group.. an offshoot of the group or what.. ??

and ya'll are right.. cool videos.. :-)

MacFly
[signature]
I guess it's not a group. If you become a fan, it will show up on your "info" tab under "Pages"
[signature]
seems like an awful round about way of getting to that page .. but no biggie as long as it does not lead to their main web site.. especially if that web site were a competing forum to this one..

MacFly
[signature]