Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biscayne Bay Fishing Report
[font "Times New Roman"]Biscayne Bay Fishing Report Tarpon![/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]As the summer rolls around the fishing is going to get better and better. For the past two weeks the weather has been perfect. Slick calm days have had the tarpon rolling early in the morning and the bonefish and permit tailing all over the flats. [/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]The tarpon fishing still remains strong from Biscayne Bay to Islamorada. There has been allot fish moving north bound and your fare number of tarpon still moving south bound. [/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]The bonefishing has been great early morning and late afternoon. The permit fishing has been good all day long. The tides are a key player to staying on the fish, so don’t stick around the same flat for too long. The past few days’ we had week tides. When this happens you want to fish around areas near strip banks and main channels. If you have a low tide in the middle of the day, the bonefish and permit will be In the channels so make sure you work the deeper parts of the flats and not right on top of it. Bonefish don’t like the water when it’s in the mid 90’s, they will stay in the deeper water where it’s a few degrees cooler. [/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]Flamingo has been on fire for the past several weeks, and now is the time where you have a good chance at getting a grand slam. You want to work areas around points that have moving water and work the pot holes on the flats as well. There have been a several schools of redfish and eating top water baits and soft plastics really well. [/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]I was able to get a day off and fish with good friend Benny Blanco for a fun day of fishing. We both had the day off and went out to flamingo for a low pressure day. This gave us a great opportunity to take some great photos for Columbia Sportswear. I fished Joe Boyle the owner of Columbia and he was kind enough to send me a box of goodies. In return I wanted to take some nice photos and Benny Blanco was the perfect camera man for the job. We caught several snook, trout, redfish and a nice gag grouper on top water. Thanks again Joe Boyle and Capt. Benny Blanco for taking some great pictures. [/font]

[font "Garamond"][#ff0000][size 2]Sorry Capt but all new members are not permitted to post any kind of link. Kindly refer the the FAQs.
[/size][/#ff0000][/font][font "Times New Roman"][/font]
[signature]