Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Producers @ Sportsmans
Hey guys and gals,

I just got back from spemding my fathers day gift certificate from Sportsmans Warehouse. Now how cool is that? What I wanted to let you all know is, all Producers lures are in a White Colemen cooler and they are all selling for $1.99.

No kidding just 2 bucks you pick. So I bought another finningan's minnow size 4 & 5 (I have a 7), a dbl ender, a couple of #1 bass bully poppers, a bass a rooney. Now if the bass will only be nice enough to try these out for me. They had a great selection but who knows how long they will last. I was at the Provo Store, but I'm sure its the same elsewhere. Thought i would pass this along ..... OOh yeah they also had a good selection of shads in different colors but all were the same size.

Road
[signature]
Hey Road, did they have any of the prism shad(blue back/white side)? When I was down at the store in Riverdale they had a lot of different producers but no prism shad. WH2
[signature]
Didnt see any when I was down there WH2. All top water and stuff. No shad[Sad]
[signature]
WH2 they had several that were black tops blues sides but I can not swear to the color on the bottom. I think they were white. They also had some that were all white, firetiger, pearch, and an assortment of other colors. They did have a real big selection of top water and deep divers, but a poor selection of mid depth lures. Maybe that is because of what is popular down there. Keep in mind this is the Provo Store, think Utah Lake and what is popular there. I hope this helps I have no idea how long they will be on clearence.
[signature]