Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fun day on weber
I had a few hours so I hit the weber. fist cast was a 24" brown 4th cast 23" bow after 2 hour i had about 5 more bows in the 3-4 lbs range 1 18" cut and a 30" and 29" brown. have some pice but went by my self so not great pics.
All the fish were released the one brown was all cut up from rocks.
[signature]
if your also looking for some good trout fishing you can go up to east canyon and fish the upper lake we caught some pretty nice size trout and there is a few bass in there waiting to be caught
[signature]
Why did you beat him on the rocks??? [sly]
[signature]
What are some of the spots to fish the Weber? Do you have to go up past Morgan? I just moved to the area and have heard great things. I have been up the canyon plenty of times heading to wife's family cabin, but never fished it. Some ideas would be nice.
[signature]
right now you have to go past echo res
[signature]
haha damn brotha man... killed it i see.... i love them biggun brownskis...u only caught fish because i wasnt there haha how u feel about hitting it on sat or next friday??? i need my fix of bigguns and a photographer... [:p] gimme a call....
[signature]
you fly fishing ?? If so what they hitting on ??
[signature]
Pack it in
PACK IT OUT ! 
I do fly fish those were not on a fly the water is to fast right now for the streamers that I use.
[signature]
You said go past Echo. Does that mean between Echo and Rockport? I tried to find a good spot yesterday and only found one fishing access at the RV campground off the coalville exit. I've tried to fish the Weber before and I can't figure out where to go where it's not private. I did manage to catch 3 small 8" browns and rainbows and one 15" brown by the RV campground but I've never hooked into a 24" brown and would love to. I let all the big ones go too I'm not a trophy guy and there are plenty of small planters to eat.
[signature]
There is a lot of private land but many stretches allow fisherman access. Drive along some of the frontage roads and they will lead you to fence bridges and you are good to fish those areas. Just as you seem like you do, respect all the land and take out some trash if you can. I think the land owners have been very generous to let us use their land to access the river. Hope this helps if not PM me and I will be more specific.
[signature]
Yes that is between the two lakes. Like FOD said there are spots along the river then you can fish anywhere as long as you stay in the river.
[signature]
try goin to wanship next to the dinner. thats goin to be great after the run off. the smallest i have ever got there was 14 inches
[signature]