Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help choosing a tube
yea i am like on a 130 $ budget and wanted to know if you guys had any tips on choosing a good tube for mostly bass fishing and ta[Smile]ng out on payson lake
[signature]
At the top of the Float Tubing Board there is a Archives and Help post. There are reviews on most of the tubes you can find around here.

I understand tight budgets but if you could come up with a little more money you could move from the U shaped tubes into the V shaped tubes. U shaped ones work fine but the V shaped ones are easier to move around in and you sit higher.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Glad to see you found the Float Tubing boards. A bit of reading will help you identify the important things to look for in your tube.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I might also suggest that you make a post on the Utah 4 Sale board, "LOOKING FOR USED TUBE". There is always someone who is upgrading, downgrading or getting out of tubing for whatever reasons. I will watch the replies and tell you the best bets.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]You can also look on KSL.com and Craigslist. They sometimes have some killer deals.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
alright thanks ill have to look there but i might not have to just found out today that my dad has owned one for like 10 years but i still might need an upgrade[Smile]
[signature]