Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To berry or not to berry.
Hit Strawberry today.. ended up with a late start thanks to the wife turning off the alarm. lanched at 10. water temp was 63 lake was as clear as can be ended up with 2 bows off a silver lipless rattletrap trolling. could not get the jigging thing to work out.(thanks fishhound for the advice i must just be retarded) but spent most of the day untangling the mess my wife kept creating by over turning the boat and the other half jacking with my downrigger that for some reason kept either tangleing, hiting bottom and snagging, or hiting bottom and tangling.. anybody want to go out and help me figure that dam thing out? Only lost one really nice koke rig. It was an absolutely beautiful day so minus the wife whinning all day, it was great!! Oh and released both the slimers.
[signature]
[#008000]Well at least you got some fish. Where did you end up going to and getting them ? I wish I could have gone with you but, as I mentioned, the home front issues came up and took priority. Fishing would have been more fun.[/#008000]
[#008000][/#008000]
[#008000]We should get out again when you have a chance and maybe I can help remove some of the mystery of that fangled downrigger, and at the same time, show you how that jigging stuff we talked about works.[/#008000]
[#008000][/#008000]
[#008000]Oh, by the way - all those wiper and catfish that we caught at Willard are still waiting for you (with the exception of one wiper fillet that kept screaming "cook me", "cook me") - it was yummy. [/#008000]
[signature]
So wven can you hit it?
[signature]