Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We hit hte water today.
The son and I hit the water. We asked where we could tube float and was rold "only" in waters that do not have motorized boats. No many choices here.
We went to a small lake and got our tubes wet. I used a pair of the sons old tennis shoes untill the boots come in, as did he.
Moving was slow. Turning took some getting used to.
We fished for 2 hours and did not get and thing, but hey as I told the son we were going out to get the hang of tubing.
It was a joy. It is stamped into my head that one does not try to walk forward with fins on. The son really enjoyed himself.
We look forward to fishing in a body of water that holds fish. Success is around the corner.
Thank you all for the encouragement, and support.
[signature]
Right On. The trick to moving around in a tube will be quickly solved. Everyone has their own style.
For me, it is like lifting a child sitting on your foot while in a seated position. Toes up on the up and down on the down. Stronger with the leg that is the direction you want to go.

As far as walking forward in fins. There are a couple that this is no problem, but for the most part....just remember to walk backwards.
[signature]
RIGHT ON !!!!
Good job guys. Dont worry about the fish, that
will come. Just get out there and have a great time.
And the fact that you get to do it with your son
is a huge plus in my book.

Just remmember to post some pictures.[Wink]

Peter
[signature]