Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A very berry sunday.
Took my dad to the berry today and did pretty well. Ended up with two keepers 1 bow about 18 in and a cutt about 11in. had 6 other fish all cutts in the slot 1of witch died a terrible death but still threw it back guess bird food they were all about 18 in. 4 fish including the bow where caught on koke dodger and pink squid. The others were on pop gear and koke squid (different colors). good outing and some nice fish.[laugh][Wink]
[signature]
[#008000]Glad to see you made it out and had a great day with your dad. Were you fishing the same places as last time ? How deep were the fish ?[/#008000]
[signature]
lucky!! i caught nothing but chubs [crazy]
[signature]
the dodgers were on the down rigger in 30 ft of water the others i am guessing between 20 to 30 ft.. No not the same place almost all came from soldier creek side of the lake over near the dam. oh water temp was about 63-65
[signature]
Where do you get these pink squids?
[signature]
My pops and I were out there yesterday. Kinda slow but we caught 7 between both of us. jigging, trolling, and one on my fly rod with a black bead head wolly bugger. All of them were slot limit cutts. Beautiful day though I might add.
[signature]
the one that was the best was the shasta pink with lil glitter in it but there was another pink and white that was good too made more of rubber strawberry bay sells them both at the marina.
[signature]
sorry replied to the wrong person.....
[signature]
My friend and I went up on Sunday as well. We boated 11 fish with 5 of them being rainbows. We caught 3 bows in a row, which is kind of unusual for the Berry. I'm usually lucky to catch 1 bow in a whole day up there. All but two of the bows were released. We fished in the Renegade area.
[signature]