Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Returning a lisence.
I just got a embroidered towel for sending a lost license to a gentlemen in St. George. I was glad to spend a stamp so somebody didn't have to spend another 26 bucks on another license. Thanks

I'll post the pics after my fishing trip tonight.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Woops,[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Forgot to login.[/size][/font]
[signature]
That is great that you sent it back. And the reward is really nice, I must say I would do something the same.

Note to all BFT people it is only 5.00 to get a replacement licence from the DWR folks. You do not need to replace with a new one.
[signature]
thanks for the info ! hard to believe they dont make you spend it all again!

sm
[signature]
does this mean i'll get my stove back?

hahaha

sm
[signature]
was that stove green in color?
[signature]
why yes, it was!

sm
[signature]
Hey Road , just tell him that the one you found is red . [Tongue] Just kidding LOL
[signature]
Oh Southerman did I forget to tell you that idiot camp host took it to make sure I left. Well atleast he left my lantern alone this time.

The funny thing is my names not listed in the phone book so it has my dads name on the towel with a nice looking fish. His wife did it so I'm sure it was done on a sewing machine. Either way it was a nice surprise.
[signature]
Thats true One_eyed_jack if you have your receipt. This guy had last years license, his receipt, and the current license in a bag. He said it blew out of his tackle box and drifted out to sea. I almost left it because I seen the old one first but packed it out anyway and noticed it had a current license and his phone. So I gave him a buzz to make sure it was the right guy.
[signature]
Hmmm, I have only had to get mine replaced once a while back and I did not have the CC. I found this in the proclomation, overall it is still a good thing you packed it out and gave a damn to call the guy to return it. There needs to be more people like BFT member out there willing to help and take out more than you take in.

Duplicate License
23-19-10 Whenever any unexpired license, permit, tag or Certificate of Registration is destroyed, lost or stolen, a person may obtain a duplicate from a Division office for $5 or half the price of the original license, permit, tag or Certificate of Registration, whichever is less.
[signature]
Where'd FB2 put that spray paint? Hey SM how do I get that SS# off the bottom of this thing?[Tongue]
[signature]
Shhhhhhhhh I'm looking for the spray paint now! BTW would ya like tto join FB2 and I this weekend?
[signature]
he heeeeeeeeeeee i think i've located mine, thanks!

[Wink]

sm
[signature]
I got a chain on and it will only let me go to Pineview . He He Have fun , wish I could go but I would fishem jigs if I was to go .
[signature]
So when you went to get a new lisence did they look to see if it was on file or something like that. Basically since you didn't have your receipt what did they do besides take your money.
[signature]
I was only asked for a SSN# and some ID, then they produced a duplicate for me.

I also agree that Utah should go to a system like Idaho for licensing, I really like the automation and the fact that nothing is hand written on the license.
[signature]
If you buy your license online or direct from a DWR office they come on that waterproof, hunting license type paper and is computer typed and generated!!! definitely nice!!!
[signature]
Washington just went to a system like that that and the people didn't like it mainly because they were the ones who had to put all the info in. It looked like a great system to have especially for some who can't have a lisence or shouldn't.
[signature]
FB2 lost his hunting lisence last year on opening weekend. I went to the DWR Monday morning and was able to get it replaced for him. You just have to affirm that you are doing this for another person. They never asked for his SS# just his name and age. I also purchased it online so they had a record of the purchase. I;m sure that made it easier.
[signature]