Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for!
i search KSL every couple of days and then send Trout_Slayer the info and try to get his take on things. basically im looking for a place to rent when i finally move back to the states. nothing fancy, ugh, not more then 900 bucks a month would be cool, and would be even better if it were a small 2 bedroom house (though a regular size 3 bedroom would be awesome too), as long as it has a garage and back yard. if anyone knows someone, it would be appreciated if they could keep their ear to the ground. i would like some where pets would be allowed because from time to time i would have my brothers dogs, especially if he is still deployed for a while when i get to UT. location really isent that big of deal, some where within easy driving distance to base would be great. i would be able to sign a 1 year lease, and possibly 2 year lease if the place is tops! if the owner decided to sell the house after a lease is up and im deployed it wouldent be that big of a deal, i would give my brother power of attorney to move my stuff. i would prefer non smoking since i am on day 5 of my stop smoking journey and want to stick to it. thanks for any help!
[signature]
What base are you referring to? And don't worry about the smoking thing, it gets easier after the first month. I quit cold turkey the second week of January '09 and have no regrets.
[signature]
thats what i hear, so far so good on day six. anyway im being posted at Hill.
[signature]