Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antlerless results 09???
Anyone get any CC hits yet? I've got 2 pref points for cow elk this year, so my hopes are up. I need to start using something different than my Visa from AFCU....they never hit my card until after the draw!
[signature]
My card was hit Friday but I'm not sure who drew the Tag yet.
[signature]
Mine got hit for 45.00 bucks. Looks like I have a late season Elk tag!

SWEET!
[signature]
Nothing for me yet, I hope for a cow tag. I already have a cow tag and 2 doe tags (white tail or mulie) for my area in Wyoming... I got nothing so far in Utah this year...
[signature]
The results came out Wednesday/Thursday, if you card has not been hit by now you probably didn't draw. They started hitting early this year, and they should be done now.
I got the shaft [:/]
[signature]
Just got my email with a big unsuccessful for 5 areas for cow tag.... So that makes no Buck tag, no special elk tag, no cow tag for utah... at least I have wyoming to fall back on....
[signature]
Ditto. Not a darn thing. Unless a preference point counts.
[signature]
Finally had the card hit! Got the email as well. Finally get a freekin' elk tag! Been since 01 since I have drawn. Talk about crappy luck. I got a CWMU permit this year...nice.
[signature]
Same for me! CWMU hunt! [Smile]
[signature]
The wife drew a late season doe tag, looks we will have to try and fill our 4 elk tags with our bows. 2 in Utah, 2 in Wy.[Smile]
[signature]
[cool] Excellent. Sounds like you'll need to buy a few more freezers
[signature]
I have plenty of family with kids that like elk so if we should be that lucky I'm sure they would be happy to help us out with the meat. The wife and I took 4 elk last year, 2 with our bows and 2 late season cow tags on DLL, not much of it left should be gone by the archery hunt.
[signature]
Finally on the seventh try i drew a cow elk tag for cache county. Its about time is all i can say. Also got a late doe hunt out by howell[Smile][Smile]
[signature]
You had 6 pts? [shocked]
[signature]
Thats a tough unit to draw. has been for a few years.
[signature]
Geeze, I guess so. Don't think I coulda or woulda waited that long for a cow hunt, but glad you got what YOU wanted! [Smile]
[signature]
See ya in Howell Valley on the late hunt.
[signature]
I also drew a late doe tag in Box Elder, but mine was West Bear River.
[signature]
A BIG ZERO!!!
Me: no moose, no elk, no pronghorn
Daugher: no elk, no proghorn

If I want meat this year, I guess on the muzzleloader "if its brown, its down" (as long as its a legal buck!) No horn hunting this year!
[signature]
What? Dena didnt draw an elk tag? you must not be paying your tything or something dude.
[signature]