Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pelican Lake
Hey all FB2 and I will be heading to Pelican Lake this Sat. He says he's going to make a fly fisherman out me on this trip. I'm taking my lures LOL. If any of ya are out that way stop by and say hi. We'll be floating Gaint Bucks Bag and a Browning. Be driving a gray 99 Ford Ranger 4x4 will have a bft logo on bumper.
[signature]
Sounds like alot of fun! I have heard of this lake but never fished it (yet). Take care and I can not wait to see the report you two bring back!
[signature]
I used to fish there all the time as a kid. I went about a month ago, but the bluegill weren't running yet. when they are running you can catch some really good sized ones and a lot of bass too. I always had good luck on the south east side where the pumps are, it is low though so you may have to find a deeper spot.
[signature]
Thanks Jed we'll keep that in mind. We are taking our tubes hope theres enough water to float them LOL. And in my memory serves me right A big can of deep woods off for the sketers. FB2 swears I'll be a fly fisherman before the day is over ...... what will I ever do with all my worms?
[signature]
let em rot in the fridge like mine do. I mean the worms.
[signature]
that would make them good for the cats then LOL
[signature]