Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BFT meet? Whos coming? 8/7-8
Ok this has been talk and I know at least two of us are game with a possible third. Place Willard Bay on Aug 7 and 8 (fri-sat). I can only make it the 7th due to work. Weekdays (m-w) are usually better, its my weekend.

TD
ME and possibly mamatrout
Idahoron ?????

Anyone else coming?
[signature]
I have to watch what my schedual is for work. If I am off that week I will make it for Friday and maybe Saturday. For right now it looks good.
The only bad thing is Utah won't allow Trout as bait. I am going to have to check with the F&G about using farm raised fish. Ron
[signature]
I am going to try to make it at least one day
[signature]
Here is a question, do we want to open this up to everyone or do we keep this for tubers/tooners only?
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]This started out being an invitational thing to allow some out of state tubers to join us on a wiper water. So far it does not look like we will be getting anybody outside of Utah joining us.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I propose two things. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]1. Make it one day only...on Friday the 7th. Saturdays are too much of a zoo. It will be bad enough on Friday.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]2. Post an announcement on the Utah Board, to at least invite anybody who wants to play. The main focus will be on tubing and tooning, but bank tanglers and other anglers will be okay too...unless it gets totally out of control. I doubt it will.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I have had enough of organizing and coordinating parties at BFT. I will volunteer to do some filleting and fish frying, but I do not want to keep track of those who want to attend or those who volunteer to bring something.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Truth to tell, if nobody else from the tubing board is going to show up then I am perfectly happy to just meet up with you and mamatrout and have a little fishing fest.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
I know what you mean about not wanting to be the one keeing track of things. I hosted a couple of meets with the NAFC and got tired of no help. A coupld of reasons I can't do it is:

1. I get off of work that morning at 4 am so I will be very tired.
2. May not be able to stay for whole day due to work next morning at 3.40 am.

So whoever wants to step up can.[cool]
[signature]