Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HAILEY & SAMY JO'S FIRST TRIP OFFSHORE
I still think a lot about our offshore trip we had on the 11th with Joe West and daughter, Sammie Joe from Sanford, NC, J.J. Cheever and daughter Hailey from Sanford, NC, Brad Byrd from Lillington, NC, and Ralph Crowe from Charleston, SC.[font "Arial"][#00ffff][font "Arial"][#00ffff]
[/#00ffff][/font][/#00ffff][/font][font "Arial"]We went bottom fishing and lite lining. The fish were biting pretty good and watching those two young ladies hanging in there with the grown ups and catching fish one on one is what it is all about.[/font][font "Arial"][#00ffff][font "Arial"][#00ffff]
[/#00ffff][/font][/#00ffff][/font][font "Arial"]But, the high light of the whole day as far as I am concerned was watching these two gals have the chance to land their first Mahi-Mahi each and I was able to video both scenes.[/font][font "Arial"][#00ffff][font "Arial"][#00ffff]
[/#00ffff][/font][/#00ffff][/font][font "Arial"]You watch these two videos, and you will know why I still do what I do even at my age. This type stuff is priceless!!!![/font][font "Arial"][#00ffff][font "Arial"][#00ffff]
[/#00ffff][/font][/#00ffff][/font][font "Arial"]We are/have added a video page now, have ideas on some "how to videos" coming soon as well. If you like the new feature, please, let us know!!![/font][font "Arial"][#00ffff][font "Arial"][#00ffff]
[/#00ffff][/font][/#00ffff][/font][font "Arial"]We have some more ideas in the works here at "Yeah Right Charters", I think you will be very pleased and very surprised when we get all the details worked out and put the results here on the web site.[/font][font "Arial"][#00ffff][font "Arial"][#00ffff]
[/#00ffff][/font][/#00ffff][/font][font "Arial"]Watch the two videos of these two young ladies and how they handled the rods while fighting the two Mahi. They looked like seasoned pro's, and this was their first time offshore.[/font][font "Arial"][#00ffff][font "Arial"][#00ffff]
[/#00ffff][/font][/#00ffff][/font][font "Arial"]I was honored to be the Captain that their dads chose to take their daughters offshore for the first time, I know I'll never forget it.[/font][font "Arial"][#00ffff][font "Arial"][#00ffff]
[/#00ffff][/font][/#00ffff][/font][font "Arial"]Till next time remember, Jesus said, "I AM THE WAY AND THE ONLY WAY" God Bless All!!!![/font][font "Arial"][#00ffff][font "Arial"][#00ffff]
[/#00ffff][/font][/#00ffff][/font][font "Arial"]Fish On!!!![/font][font "Arial"][#00ffff][font "Arial"][#00ffff]
[/#00ffff][/font][/#00ffff][/font][font "Arial"]Capt's Butch & Chris Foster[/font][font "Arial"][#00ffff][font "Arial"][#00ffff]
[/#00ffff][/font][/#00ffff][/font]
[font "Century Gothic"]910 845-2004
[/font]
[signature]