Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview 16 July 2009
Hit Pineview for a half day of (no more week days off [mad] )fishing was a bit tough about 10 smallmouths 1 muskie and all the yellow perch you want to catch just need to look fine a school that are big enough to keep if you want some filets.

I caught the 30" muskie just before time to leave didn't take a pic took me to long to land, he got wrapped around the trolling motor and looked tired didn't want to stress him anymore than I did landing him so relased him as soon as he looked good.

All the bass were dinks bigest was only 10"

But if you want some fast fishing there are perch every where I was using jigs but a worm would of killed them.

There were only a few places that I didn't find them the problem was size from 2" to 12" more on the smaller size schools of them would follow my bait back to the boat in the hundreds? It would look like something off the Blue Plant show at times pretty cool. Ice fish might be good this year for perch![Smile]
[signature]
Good report! At what depth are you getting the smallies?
[signature]
2 to 15 feet didn't get anything of size didn't fish hard for them was just checking to see if I could find them wanted muskies.[fishon]
[signature]