Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Report for 6-25-03
Fished willard yesterday from about 6 P.M. until 9 P.M. I had 2 bites but broke both off I think the second one was a good fish. We started trolling rapalla's but weren't having any luck. My 7 year old son was trolling a Power Grub and caught 3 fish before my buddy and I changed over. The fishing seems much slower than last week and the water is down and cloudy. On a brighter note I finally figured out how to post pictures so here's what last week's walleyes looked like. My biggest yet. Weighed in at about 6 1/2 pounds but the scale is old so it could be a little bigger or smaller. Let me know what you think.

[Image: walleye.jpg]
[signature]
nice fish - nice report - good to have you here martymcfly!

[Wink]

sm
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Welcome aboard Marty,[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]That one's a beaut![/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Keep the reports and pics comming ....[/size][/font]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]I think it's a great picture and nice report! Where were you fishing and what color power grub were you using to entice the fish? Which marina did you launch at and what was the depth in the marina? Thanks again for the nice report.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Crestliner and I are heading out Saturday afternoon and hope to put a hurtin' on some wipers. Maybe we'll even get into some top water![Wink][/size][/font]
[signature]
We tried out in the middle, on the island and around the edges. The power grub was white with a 1/8 pink head...Most of our hookups were halfway between the south marina and the eastern shore. We did get one hook up about dead center in the middle though. The marina was just barely 3 feet deep (south marina) Good luck and let us all know how it goes.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Thanks for the info! That's what makes this site rock![/size][/font]
[signature]