Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starvation Madness
Fished Starvation on Sat.with mixed emotions.Fishing turned out to be great in swales from all the thrill seekers bombbarding us from all angles.The water got pretty rough from skiers and alike coming way to close for comfort.Fishing was good along Bobs wall trolling bouncers and a night crawler.Fish still seem to be holdingin about 18 to 22 ft. of water.Going back out to face the perils for 5 more days over the 24 th.Here are a few pics of some of the better fish.A good day on the water despite all the head aches.Tight lines[fishin]
[signature]
Nice fish pal I agree on the a!#@ waterskiers bunch of any who nice fish I headed to yuba wishin I was at starvation good luck over the 24th
[signature]
I hit Starvation Saturday and Sunday along with my 15 year old son and his buddy. Sat we struggled in the Salurateus end of the lake and found the fish to be very scattered and slow. Scratched out 5 for the day. Sunday we finally found a pocket of fish in 14 feet of water and ended the day with 16. No big fish though, most in the 13 to 18 inch range. Made for some tasy fillets, but not near the size we were getting in May and June. Sounds like the other end of the lake was doing better.
[signature]
Sunrise on the water
Thanks to the guys that keep everyone up to date on Starvation. I love this lake. Sorry about all the joy riders, thats why I dont go on the weekends. I went out last wed. and it took hours before finding the fish, Finally found them in 25 to 30 ft of water. 20 eyes n tons of perch between three of us, but nothing big. We kept enough for a good dinner.
[signature]