Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anderson Ranch Res. Where to camp???
I've lived here in SW Idaho for nearly 13 years and have NEVER been to Anderson Ranch reservoir! I know, shame on me. Well, we are going there this weekend to take some youth fishing and need to know what there is for camping opportunities. Where are the best places to camp for a few nights? Are there any spots big enough for about 15 people (probably 5-6 tents) that is close to the water and flat enough that you don't have to tether yourself to rock outcroppings or ledges? [Wink]

Oh, if anyone has been there fishing lately, please let me know what is working and what isn't.

Thanks in advance for the info!
[signature]
If you go in at the Pine Featherville road there is a boat launch and camping area about 2 miles after the lime creek bridge . It is called Curlew and there are several areas to camp right on the water. I am not sure of the water level as of late though. You should be able to catch Kokanee if you are trolling. There are also some nice bass and perch in the Res. If you can you can boat out to some nice camping areas on the Water.

Mike

pm me if I can help you out further. One of my favorite places to go.
[signature]