Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loss of an old friend
By means of rash of theft.

I lost an another old Fishing Buddy,

[url "javascript:;"][Image: teloscopic_rods.JPG][/url]

the one on the right.

someone had used some kind of door jammer and messed up the lock on my truck door, my window is now a pain to roll up and down and the handle guard on the inside of the truck is gone.

now the rod new only cost $2.50 some thirty years ago.The reel was a scrap fixer upper..

I realized it was missing from out of my truck when I went to go fishing over the weekend.

now here is the killer part, the rod and reel was burried under my coat on the floor board on the pasenger side of my truck, and on top of my coat was a 250 dollar pair of binoculars and my 100 dollar digital camera. Behind the seat was a 200 dollar fly rod and 50 dollar tellicopic cain pole.

what was taken was the least in monitary value, but had the greatest sentamental value... The majority of all my fishing records was taken with that rod.

the part I dont understand was why that was the only thing taken and the other stuff was left behind. It was the hardest one to get to. and the damage to the door superseeded the value of the rod and reel taken.
[signature]