Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WILLARD 6/26
Went to Willard in the morning,trolled South dike,no luck.
Trolled the Island and got two on a Prizm Shad, one was 19" then one broke me off!Lost the only one of that kind of prizm shad I had.Trolled west dike, started to see fish on fish finder,changed to a Rattlin Rapala RNR-5 SB (silver blue)
This was up toward the Northwest corner area that WH2 showed me
cought three more on the Rapala.
[signature]
Looks like between all the reports these last couple of days, Willard has been pretty spotty. I think the warmer weather will get the fish more active though. Good luck next time you head out.
[signature]
Thanks for the report Fishcrazy, how deep was the water you were fishing in? Don't you just hate it when those fish not only get away but they take your lure with them. WH2
[signature]
WH2- fished the south dike about 10',10-12' around the Island
and 15' on West dike,saw the most fish on the finder at 15' on the west dike,and on the South side of the Island
[signature]
Did you fish that deep area, that is south of the light pole? See ya when I get back. WH2
[signature]
Curt
No I didn't,is that a good area?You mean the light pole in the middle of the West dike?
[signature]
The area I'm talking about is the deepest part of the lake and yes it can be good at times. The area is were you and I started fishing the last time we were out there. WH2
[signature]