Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In need of some help
Took my nephew from out of state fishing at holmes creek today to try and get him his first trout. When i got there i couldnt believe how much the lake has changed. fishing wasnt to good but there is a lot more fish in the lake that you can see. But the most change in the lake is the lazy people. Ive went the last two days and have taken two trash bags of trash away from that lake. All you can do is trip over trash when you walk around the lake. There is still about two truck loads full of trash around it. I was wondering if there was anyone on here woh would like to help me out in a week or so to try and get the rest of it out of there. let me know if anyone would be willing to help. And for the people who is leaving it in there if you pack it in take it out. If anything put it in a trash bag so that it will be easier for someone else to clean up after you.

Thanks.
[signature]
[size 2]Adam
Just a suggestion. But if you get a hold of your local Boy Scout troop, that would be a great community service for merit badges or rank advancement. Plus helping our youth at an early age see the impact of lazy, un concerning people.
[/size]
[signature]
If you want to do something about the trash...Take a camera and set back and take pictures of the ones that are leaving it and turn them in...
[signature]