Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
saturday at strawberry question
saturday at strawberry question
at this time how many of you are giong up and how many are bringing your boats
im trying to get info for the radio spots we will report live from strawberry on back country utah if it works out well

how many of you are going up friday maybe we can get togather and bs a little about ways we can help each other insure we give each vet a great day fishing if enough people go up early

remember your cameras
we should find some one that can take some of the pictures and put them on a disc so they have a photo disc that the vets can have with hi lites of all the vets fishing anyone know someone who could do this?
[signature]
I'm going up Saturday morning. I wanted to go tomorrow and pre fish but with the weather I don't think I'm going to try that.
[signature]
I want to go tomorrow but my wife has to work but if she gets her shift of i will be there to pre fish a couple of spots i found that hold fish. Worse case worm and powerbait will do the trick just make sure the barbs on the hooks are smashed in to make the hooks come out easy and hurt the fish less. i have a marine radio i will be using on channel 16 in case anyone wants to communicate on how the fishing is.
[signature]
DuBob's last report, before he left for Strawberry, was that about 40 boats wre volunteered and that about 34 or 36 DAV's had signed up.

I know that a number of us are going to be there Friday and we'll try to find one another to shoot the breeze.

For many this will be a get acquainted time.

As fishermen/women wanting to catch fish is a given. But I'm looking forward to having a fun time. If we can lighten it up for the folks we will host, I've gotta believe it will be memorable. Not just for them, but for us.

See you there!
[signature]
I will be up there Friday evening with my boat. Staying at the lodge for two nights.
[signature]
See you all saturday morning...[fishin]
[signature]