Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DAV report
It was good to meet all you guys yesterday, thanks for coming out and supporting this event. I can't remember the total list of sponsors but hopefully Cliff will chime in here with the entire list. Without the support of you, the BFT members, this event would not have been the success it was. Thanks to all the boat captains and team leaders and all of you that donated your time and money to help in the cooking and prizes we were able to buy for the Vets. A special thanks to Bassrods, his wife and Dubob for all they did in putting this all together and keeping it running smooth even when the vets did not show up on time and then got lost[crazy]. After the slow start, everything ran smooth and I believe all the vets caught some fish and they were very happy with all gifts that were donated before and after the fishing. Last but not least, I want to thank all the Vets, past and present that have served our great country. I hope to see you all at the next one, it promises to be bigger and better than this one.
[signature]