Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need a rod rewraped
have a 6' 6" rod i need stripped and rewrapped useing the same seven guides now on it (1 double 6 single foot) would like a double wrap. Base and single wrap over foot of guide going for a low cost fix you pick the colors what ever you have laying around if interested pm or e-mail [url "mailto:aquaman84115@yahoo.com"]aquaman84115@yahoo.com[/url]

chris
[signature]
[#ff0000]Hey, I'll do it for free if you can wait until next winter. It's one of the things I like to do over the long cold winters to keep from going fish crazy. I'm mainly a fair weather fisherman with to many fish to chase in the next few months. Let me know. [/#ff0000]
[signature]
well can't beat that deal ! thats a very generous offer i would at least want to pay for your theard and lacquer and any other cost i could problrey wait i still fish with it its my favorite rod i've had about 15 years its just every once in a while you have to reach up and realign a couple guides thanks for the offer hopely i can remenber you made it later this year again thanx

chris
[signature]