Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue lake, no not that one...
So this post is a bit late but the fishing was bad so it really doesn't matter...Fishhound and I went to Blue lake up in the Uintahs.. In persuit of the Graylings or at least a good shot at them. After being lost on a back road for a couple of hours and seeing really how bad you need 4 wheel drive in the mountains here we arrive at several lakes that were very pretty...most of them didn't have any fish in them but by looking at blue lake you would have said there was none in there either..there were not even any minnows in the water that I ever saw the whole day. Finally after about 8 or 9 ponds that had lilly pads but no fish and 1 lake that had fish but no greylings that we knew of we came up to blue lake. Really by accident. So we started fishing..I didn't catch anything for the day but Fishhound managed 1 brookie.. we left early so we didn't get lost at night cuz the road was totally crazy I even mangaged to rip a piece of body off my truck...oops.. but here are some pretty pics...There was like 5 other people there but they were all spending the week there.
[signature]