Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
303 on my Fish Cat#4
I have just finished applying 333 UV protectant to my newest Fish Cat #4. It cleaned up pretty good. It has only been out close to a dozen times, but was getting pretty grundgy.
I made sure it was completely dry before I applied the 333 protectant.
I wish I had known about this product before my first two turned grey. Illinoisgiller
[signature]
Don't forget to buff it off with a clean soft rag.
[signature]
I followed directions to a "T". lol I did forget to post the couple pictures I took . Illinoisgiller
[signature]
333? Sure you don't mean 303.
[signature]
My mistake, 303 it is. Thank you flygoddess for the recomendation. I got lucky and there is a dealer that handles it local. Illinoisgiller
[signature]
Did you just buy that FCIV new?

Also, that stuff is for fabric? Is it like a silicone based protectant? (Armor All, etc)

I really would like to keep my tube looking pimpy bright, but not if it's going to be greasy.

_SHig
[signature]
It is not the same as Armoral, other than a protectant. No greasy oily feel because as mentioned, you spray it on, wait then buff. It is absorbed and yes it can protect all cloths.
River Rafters and ourselves have been using it for years. No damage at all.

I have had problems with Armoral crystalizing and cracking, but not with 303.
[signature]
That looks like a new float tube. Very nice. I need to do
that too. Thank you for the post.

Peter
[signature]
Which 303 did you use ? I looked at it on line and
there is so many of them. Which one to use?
Thank you

Peter
[signature]
[url "http://www.303products.com/shop303/index.cfm/category/10/patio-furniture-care-kit.cfm"][Image: patiofurn-kit-cat.jpg][/url]Now, get everything you need to Clean, Restore and Protect your valuable Outdoor Patio Furniture in one kit. 303 has assembled this sampler kit for people who are serious about protecting their investments. Includes 2oz. bottles of each of:
- 303 Patio Furniture Cleaner
- 303 Patio Furniture Protectant
- 303 Fabric Cleaner
- 303 High Tech Fabric Guard

How about this stuff, would that work ?

Peter
[signature]
I use this because my tubes/toons are PVC coated.

http://www.303products.com/

But this stuff would be killer for cloth covered tubes/toons:

http://www.303products.com/shop303/index...-guard.cfm
[signature]
Cool, 303 high tech fabric guard it is.
Thank you sister.[Smile]

Peter
[signature]
Flygoddess, Thank you for providing the information. Is there any chance the post heading could be corrected to 303? It may help others someday. Illinoisgiller
[signature]
Wow, real clean and looks like never been in the water!!!!
Now u got me thinking of doing it so I wanted to be real sure it is safe for those materials....
I used it on the canoe and it did bring it like brand new too... only on the outside of the canoe, inside would make it too slippery.
Hey now that I said "slippery"....did u have to strap yourself into the tube from sliding off???[Smile]
[signature]
I don't forsee any problems staying in the seat. It don't feel slippery at all.
I'll be satisfied if it just retains color better than the earlier tubes that turned grey pretty quick with hard use.
Fading material gives me the illusion of weakening fabric. I guess time will tell. Illinoisgiller
[signature]