Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard 8/16
Couldn't get the wipers to play today, seen a few boils but didn't get to them fast enough. Tried for wipers casting up against the dike then trolling. Ended up going for kitties and ended up with 9. Grand-Daughter ended up with 4 in the boat and missed a few. She didn't want to come home which is a changed. She usually ends up bored.
[signature]
no wipers, sorry to hear that, at least you kept the girl happy catching kitties. Did any advice I gave you help at all?
[signature]
It sure did, Thanks
We just couldn't get the wipers to play
[signature]
here is a pic of my secret lure, I am gonna try and find them tomorrow on the internet and buy about 4 of them..

I edited the pic out, sorry...
[signature]
Was that you in the boat anchored just North of the North Marina?
I was alone in the yellow tri hull with the blue bimini top.
I didn't get a bite for wiper all day.
I moved into the shallows to see if I could find any Crappie. Nothing to report there either.
[signature]
Depending on the time of day, that may have been me. I worked the areas north of the N. marina for about an hour and a half (7-8:30 range). There were a few wiper whacking shadlets up against the weed line on the north dike, but they didn't want any of my hook infested imitations. I sure wish it was legal to use gizzard shad as bait. One throw with the casting net and a dead shad minnow under a bobber would be the ticket right now.

(The TICKET right now in more way's than one!! Ha!)
[signature]
we were north of the south marina in front of the pig farm.
[signature]