Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a GRRRRRREAT board eh'
[Smile]Hey i'ts me Loanfish. I really appreciate all the feedback and the great welcome. This has to be the best board ever. I look forward to posting all my fishing trips in the future. Good or bad. It's good to be here! Me and a buddy went up to Millcreek this afternoon just to kill some time and had a lot of fun catching little rainbows all day. No nice ones but it was a nice day to be out enjoying the outdoors, besides the pesky dog that helped himself to my nightcrawlers, which ended our trip I might add.
[signature]
Nice to have you here loanfish. Lookin' forward to your reports.
[signature]
[#ff0000]Welcome loanfish! Don't forget to pick up some BFT stickers for your fish toys! Ask one of the Mod's about them. [/#ff0000]
[signature]
Welcome loanfish. I agree one of the best things about fishing is being outside and getting fish is just a bonus. Looking forward to more posts.
[signature]
good to have you in the bft community loanfish, i look forward to reading those fishin' reports!

[Wink]

sm
[signature]
great to have you on board loanfish. Growing up I used to fish Millcreek all the time in the millcreek area, One_eyed_jack probably has some great memories too of walking up and down the neighborhood stream and catching bows!!!!
[signature]
Hey lonefish, great to have you on board, and you are right this is a great place! As polokid said millcreek is our old stomping grounds, many a rainbow has been caught out of that stream in the years for us! Anyhow, nice to have you and I am looking forward to your great posts and reports.
[signature]