Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FISHING INVITES
[font "Times New Roman"]I have read several posts from BFT members who mentioned that they went fishing by themselves. If you prefer to fish by yourself that is fine; however, if you are like me and would prefer to fish with a fellow angler please respond to this post. If there is enough interest perhaps a separate board can be considered (if my fellow moderators agree). If you would like to fish with a fellow angler from time to time feel free to reply to this post and provide some information about yourself. Feel free to provide whatever information (fishing related only) you feel might be helpful to others. Do not respond unless you are over 18 years old, and also be extremely careful about providing personal information or meeting up with someone you don’t know. I suggest providing information such as:[/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][/size][/font]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Male of female: (if not obvious by your user name)[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Residence located in: Don’t provide any more details than the city name[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Type(s) of fishing you prefer: Ice fishing, bait, fly, spinning, jigging, etc.[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Species of fish that you would like to fish for:[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Own a boat or tube: Yes or no, and if yes on boat size of boat and any other information you want to provide[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Where like to fish: Specific bodies of water or general types[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Days of week usually available to fish:[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]If I drive number of guests that can join me in my vehicle/boat:[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]How early prefer to leave home to head out fishing:[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]How late I like to fish before heading home:[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Have tackle that can be borrowed: Answer yes or no and anything else that you might want to add[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Other: Add anything else that might be useful; however, do not add telephone numbers.[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"][/font][/size]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]DO NOT POST A REPLY TO THESE POSTS. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MAKING CONTACT WITH ONE OF THE POSTERS SEND THEM A PERSONAL MESSAGE BY CLICKING ON THEIR USER NAME.[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]Disclaimer:
[/font]
[size 1][black][size 2]Big Fish Tackle, it's current and past moderators waive any and all responsibility for any injury or personal loss that any person or property might incur in using any suggestions or recommendations. We offer the best advice that we can, but common sense and responsibility is upon the individual participants in any activity. Please exercise proper caution in accepting rides with other members in vehicles, boats or any other form of transportation. Know the person or person(s) you are meeting.[/size][/black] [/size]
[signature]