Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Tiger Muskie Class
I was wondering if anyone who has a boat would like some tips on catching tigers. I am currently boatless and need a muskie fix. This is the best time of year to catch them. I used to average 1 an hour this time of year at Pineview. If you would like to learn how to catch them and take me out fishing in the process let me know. I will be available thru wedensday. Nate PH#602-421-7760 or E-mail a short message at 6024217760@mobile.att.net
I have a boat, but it is worthless right now, until I get it put back together, but hopefully in the next week I will have it put back together, I would be more than interested in doing some musky fishin' I want to learn. So hopefully next week I will be ready to go and will drop you a PM
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Let's go man,[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]I am definately up for some tiger tutering from someone who has had experience!![/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]I've tried many times and always come up empty.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]I'll give you a call and [#008000]I'M FIRST IN LINE[/#008000] for this one! [/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Old Coot wins this contest * * * * * * * *[/size][/font]
[signature]
wow 1 an hour, sounds like you should have given my musky class last mouth.hey I was thinking about doing one more but up to pineview this time maybe you'ld like to help? also we will be starting a musky club soon come help us with that. pm me and we will talk musky talk.
[signature]
1 an hour was a couple of years ago. I do not know if it is possible with the current tiger population. Been up there a couple times this year and done ok. Alot more of the hammer handles now days. June and July always produced good numbers when trolling. Have not had a chance to get into them this summer. Going out with Old Koot wed. Hopefully I will get him, and myself into a few. Look for a good report to share with you all.
not trying to out do you but taking one eyed jake and polokid out tomarrow to try to get them one so look for our report and hopfully that will help you get one for old koot.
[signature]
Good luck, and hope you have a good day.[Smile]
[signature]
Best luck with everyone and hope every one gets them selves a tiger and hope I get 2!!! [Smile]
[signature]
I'll go up there with ya, but I don't have a boat
[signature]