Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning willard report
Went to willard this morning got there around 8 a.m. started trolling freeway bay. we trolled for about 2 hours without a bite we started trolling south when we had a double hook up 2 nice wipers (no pics of these two) we started circling the area and another double and then decided to start taking pics. We kept it up for a while with a few more singles and another double and one 17" walleye and one cat. left for home 12 noon fast action in 2 hours.
[signature]
Way to go Ira !!![Wink]
[signature]
thats one of the best reports in a while [Wink] what were you using?
[signature]
Very good WS and ladies! Very good.
[signature]
Great report Ira.
[signature]
I can tell you that they were all caught in 17FT of water and within a 75yds circle of each other. You will need a GPS when you find them.
[signature]
Good going Ira, now that our Utah archery hunt is over I need to get the ol'Crestliner back on the water.
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#000000][size 4]Looks like the little one did all right,[Smile] and you did quit well your self for this time of year. Thanks so much for the pic's and report[fishin][/size][/#000000][/font]
[signature]
Way to go Ira, even a walleye, always hard to catch those this time of the year. Boy your girl has grown since the last time I saw her. Thanks for sharing your report.
[signature]