about some people selling bunch or fly rods and stuff
on ebay.
Who ever guess the final price (or is the closest) will
win a prize that I will personaly send to.You MUST
post your guess no later then 48 hours before the auction
ends.

Peter
[signature]
peter.. its Friday and I know Im being dense here so what do you mean by the final prize?? ya kinda lost me there.. (but that is not hard for anyone to do these days.. :-) )

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
I think it was a type O and FINAL PRICE! Cool idea, but I suck at trying to guess what things will go for.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 3][Image: dumb.gif]Type O? Heck I don't even know my blood type. lol
What do you mean by type "O"? perhaps the 100º temps is cooking my gray matter.[/size][/#008000][/font]

[signature]
after I posted this I went to the watering hole post and you are right.. it is final price... I posted my guess on the wartering hole.. '
:-).. .

MacFly
[signature]
[center][font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 3]Bidding closes next Tuesday - 5 days 2 hours 9/02/2009 16:28:38 PDT as of my post time.
[/size][/#008000][/font]
[/center]
[signature]
[quote macfly55]peter.. its Friday and I know Im being dense here so what do you mean by the final prize?? ya kinda lost me there.. (but that is not hard for anyone to do these days.. :-) )

MacFly [cool][/quote]

Sorry about that [blush] FINAL PRICE it is.
[signature]
typeo...typeing error.. [Wink]

how hot is your area.. and know down here and near home its suppose to be 97 - 99... dont ya love august in CA...:-)

MacFly
[signature]
[quote flygoddess]I think it was a type O and FINAL PRICE! Cool idea, but I suck at trying to guess what things will go for.[/quote]

Come on girl, You can do it ![Smile]
[signature]
[center][font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 3]102º yesterday and so far it is 97º. But wait the heat of the day is not until 5pm. Guess I'll hit the pool now.[/size][/#008000][/font][inline MM2.gif]
[/center]
[signature]
hit the pool now?? Id of been living in it already..LOL...

stay cool mi amigo..

MacFly
[signature]