Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview Report 7-1-03
Trolled at Pineview Last night. I still haven't caught a tiger but I hooked and lost two of them. Buddy caught and landed 2 the first was 41 the second 38. We seemed to do better towards late evening.
[signature]
how deep were you trolling and what end of the lake. I have never trolled for them and was thinking about taking my father up in the next few days. He has never landed a musky yet. I think it would make his whole summer.

tightline
[signature]
the only bad side to hooking a musky is after you do everything else seems so..........................................boring to reel in

Except ofcourse Wipers[sly]
[signature]
Curious to what you are trolling . I am sure I can't troll in float tube but still enjoying the chase for a muskie . One of these days the chase will find a hook up !! I been trying in the early morning but seem to have a hard time going in the evening . Sure got treated by one that stuck his head out of the water cruising around . By the time I got my camera out it went back under . May try it again this weekend .
[signature]
We actually move around a lot. We trolled in every bay on the east side up to the north end and back down to the south. This is my first year fishing for them but it seems that you just have to keep moving. The also don't seem to mind people swimming because the first one we hooked was only about 50 feet from some swimmers. We were trolling about 10 feet of water and making sure the crank bait was bouncing once in awhile along the bottom.
[signature]