Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
orvis carry case
[url "javascript:ShowNewWindow(800, 700, getAction($('productViewsForm')))"][Image: 82YPAL7DG.jpg][/url]

Did you guys see this case ? Up to 6 rods , reels, boxes
and so on.........
Looks really good.

Peter
[signature]
Would keep it all together, wouldn't it.
[signature]
Yeah, thats what Im thinking. Fishpond makes one too.

[Image: FPDakota-SB__1.jpg]
[signature]
hmmmmmm I wonder if my sis FG has one.. IM betting not...does not seem her style... [Wink]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 3]Do you plan on carrying your rods on a plane? Otherwise it is a rather expensive rod case. Might want to consider a tube. They come in cloth covered PVC, aluminum, etc. I hang mine vertically in my garage.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[center][inline "clothrodtubes lg.jpg"]
[/center]
[signature]
You are right MAC. I don't have one, but, it would be nice. I have a large reel case and all my rods are either in the tube they came with or my favorite...rod/reel case.
My rods are all different lengths, so it is tough to get ONE case. The Winstons are 5 and 3 piece along with a couple other rods of different lengths. The Orvis are four and two and of course different lengths.

I did get the HUBBY the square four piece, four rod tube however and he does occasionally use it.

These cases are nice in that it would hold everything. Fly boxes, reels, rods, tools, gloves.....nice and neat.
But, also all in one little package if someone else wants it. I like stuff spread out in the car. If they are going to break in, they are going to have to rumage.[laugh]
[signature]
I relly like the all in one deal. I do travel now and then so
its going to be nice for flying. Just carry it with my.
And by having all my gear in it , there is no way Im
goint to forget something.
There is one or two on sale on ebay (fishpond) for
$129 free shipping ,no tax.[Smile]
Im thinking no food, gas, bills,anything for like a week
and I maybe able to get one[Smile]

Peter
[signature]
tbh.. I dont remember you ever mentioning having a case like this one so that is why I kind of guessed you did not have or use one...

Maybe its time to introduce "from heaven" ???

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
BTW John, your prize is in the mail as of yesterday. I hope that you going to like it[Smile]

Peter
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 3][Image: happy.gif]Now that case makes since since you will be doing some traveling.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
oh I am sure I will.. thank you again for running that little mini contest.. :-)

MacFly
[signature]