Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wiper Pics taken last night
Here is a pic of the two wipers we caught last night. I've tried a number of times to upload pictures but this is the first time I've seen the attachment being displayed correctly. Hope it turns out.
[signature]
Nice pictures! Where were you fishing at? Im guessing Willard, if it is I've been trying to get out there for a while. Just seems like other things keep comming up. not a good excuse, but it's all I got. Al
[signature]
Nice Fish. How is the water level at Willard?
[signature]
Very Very nice. I need to get out there and get some for myself. they looked nice and chubby. Good job.
[signature]
Great pic! Still a fish that has eluded my hook.
[signature]
Hey Jack, me and few other of the BFT boys will be out tomorrow. Get your boat and come on out if you can. We'll get you into them[Smile]
[signature]
Yes it was Willard, I posted a message last night as well. Basically fished the NW corner...
[signature]
water is terribly low and dropping fast.
[signature]
Went to willard Wednesday evening. Launched from the south marina in one area the water was 2' deep. You could see mud being sturred up from some of the boats when they would cross that shallow area.

Caught 5 wipers 2 catfish 1 walley out by the pole. The largest was 3lbs the smallest was 12" and the walleye was 16". There where alot of birds diving along the west dike out about 500' and a little surface activity but it did not last too long.
[signature]
It sounds like the evening catching is the best right now. What was the lure that worked the best for you? WH2
[signature]
2 wipers where caught on a black&silver shad rap plus one broke off 2 wipers where caught on a blue&silver castmaster. The other wiper and 1 walleye that my nephew caught was on a blue&white producer. Plus the two little cats where caught on the black&silver shad rap. All fish where caught trolling at 2.8 mph.
[signature]