Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AWAY FROM THE CROWDS ON THE 4th
Need a good place to fish on the 4th were i can avoid alot of people. and it does'nt matter what im fishing for. Any suggestions? please help.

I wont be celebrating my 4th till the 12th. Then im going to go to Flaming to fish a club tourny.
[signature]
Man that can be a tuff question . I know I will be by muskie water somewhere with the crowds .
[signature]
Crowds of people or crowds of musky? I'd love to lay into one of those musky! Are you planning on going to pineview tomorrow?
[signature]
I'm going up to blue lake on thursday, all the way out in Wendover's rattle snake country. I'm hoping that will be a good choice. Probably no fisherman I'm sure but there will be tons of divers. Thats fine because they stick mostly to one end of the lake and there may be only 50 or so people there in total.
[signature]
I have never heard of that lake. Where is that located? What type of fish are there? and what's the hot trick there?
[signature]
No ,Got to work all the way thru the 4th . I only get weekends off . Saturday will be the time I will go but not sure where to go . Pineview is closer but I could sleep in my truck at Newton . Most likely I will be at the narrows at Pineview at the crack of dawn saturday or before the jet skiers get up . LOL
[signature]
If you hook into one of those divers it will feel like a dead weight walleye . LOL . Take some bug spray out there . I always heard it was best in the winter . I've never been there so I don't know . Good luck
[signature]
oh yeah, bug spray a must! It's in the middle of a marsh and they swarm at dusk, bug spray won't help then! I like the lake cause the water is so clear and the bluegill are big and willing to bite. The bass are huge just getting them to bite is a different story. Some of those divers are rather pretty (the female of the species) it is a shame you have to let them go[sly]

LS- the lake is about 15 miles south of wendover see the link to answer your questions. It's not very large but I think it's worth the trip. I'll let you know how it goes. If you are so inclined take a ride up there and look for the guy floating the lake on his new tube [Wink]. I'll probably be up there for a couple of nights.

[url "http://www.utahdiving.com/bluelake.htm"]http://www.utahdiving.com/bluelake.htm[/url]

theres a small pond nearby that I want to explore. When I was there last there was a lot of surface action but we were leaving.

Al
[signature]