Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY
Have fun, catch a lot of fish and be safe.

[url "http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=1475311132"]http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=1475311132[/url]
[signature]
That is really cool. Thank you for sharing.
[signature]
That is cool, How did you find that, or is it a email going around????
[signature]
it isn't working on my computer, what is it?
[signature]
[cool]Really cool, huh? One of the guys on my float tubing board posted it over there, and I just thought the Utah folks might enjoy it too.

If you can't bring it up, it's either because you have the wrong browser (Netscape?) or your internet connection may not be big/fast enough. It is an animated image and takes some capacity. Try forwarding the link to another system with more "poop" and trying it there.
[signature]
Fish and a tribute to the GREATEST NATION IN THE UNIVERSE! Tube Dude that just about brought a tear to my eye. That was great. Thank you for sharing that and

GOOD FISHIN TO' YA'ALL AND A HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!
[signature]
HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY to all of you. That was cool Tubedude. I won't be doing anyfishing this weekend. I became a Grandma for the 6th time yesterday. So will be sticking around home helping out. By the way it was a little girl. Final count for now BOYS 3 GIRLS 3
[signature]
Thanks TD I really enjoyed that. May you and yours have a happy 4th. FREEDOM gotta love it.
[signature]
congrats on being a grandmother again...[sly]
[signature]
T.D. That has to be one of the coolest things I've seen in awhile. Thanks. Congradulations Icefool!! I've only got one grandson and thats all I'll probably ever have. My daughter was killed in a car wreck four years ago and my 27 yo son still hasn't figured out life yet. So I envy you. Happy fourth everyone. Be Safe! Al
[signature]
Happy 4th to all and congrats on the grandaughter . I've been grandfathered 3 times but I like to keep it a secret . LOL !! No way I can be that old .
[signature]